<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Survey 'o the web... 

The Eagles just opened an outlet store in Lancaster. I'll have to ask my parents to make a trip for me ...

Jeremy Shlockey might need surgery on his foot? Poor guy. Hope it doesn't impead his ability to get hammered on saturdays ...

Tim Couch a Packer? Nice idea, but it won't work: Couch being Favre's heir, I mean. Couch is a decent quarterback in a Kerry Collins just-don't-ask-me-to-win-the-game sort of way.

Just saw this: Chris Mortensen thought '03 was Reid's best season. I'm inclined to agree, although the post-Arizona portion of '02 was impressive ...

Noticed that I haven't been posting much? I've been hard at work on A Citizen's blog and studing for the bar exam and finding a job and helping my fiancee plan our wedding ... so yeah, my plate is sort of full. I'll put my two cents in during August and then you can count on finding me in the thick of things after I get back from my Hawaii honeymoon on the 19th of September ... It is going to be a good year, my friends.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?