<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 04, 2004

Survey of the News, Part II! 

A few more odds 'n ends:

July 1 until the Eagles get their ESPN.com offseason overview.

The Jets Manhattan Stadium features solar tubes and wind turbines for power. Wow. I'm impressed by the ecofriendly design: I'm probably the rare pro-environment football fan, but I think that most NFL fans will be impressed by the Jets efforts to build a ecofriendly stadium over there on Manhattan Isle.

Been noticing a lot more Duce Staley #22 jerseys popping up in local (I'm in Pittsburgh) sporting goods stores. Nice to see the locals start to take to our hero, but lots of Stillers fans are still wedded to Bettis and are probably still a little resentful that the Steelers had to raid the Eagles for talent.

The jersey looks good too: I need to buy a black one ...

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?