<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Stuff on the 'net 

I've been spending time in a terrific fan forum called Wingheads. Great fans, great discussion. It's gonna be hoppin' when the season kicks off.

I enjoy reading Gregg Easterbrook's work with the Tuesday Morning Quarterback. He's a terrific writer, a real renissance man in his varied areas of interest as a political pundit for The New Republic, a policy wonk for The Atlantic Monthly (my two favorite magazines), an author on social issues, and a football fan. Anyway, Easterbrook just published his '04 NFC preview. Highlights: he continues to obsess over the Eagles cheerleaders, he's glad to see the Eagles spend a little salary-cap dough (I am not: I'm the guy who saves for a rainy day even when it's sunny as can be), and he's worried about the Birds ground game. Aren't we all.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?