<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 20, 2004

quick preview... 

Tonight's game will be an interesting test for the Eagles corners to see how they'll handle (arguably) the most dangerous wideout in the game. The key will to be the Eagles ability to get to Dante Culpepper: he is turnover-prone and inconsistent. I wonder how good the Vikings vaunted defensive upgrades will look against an offense that (from what I heard) looked very good against the G-men. I was stunned when I saw how throughly McNabb & TO picked them apart.

I didn't get to see much of the Eagles game in Hawaii. I watched a little of the Falcons - 49ers game on Kauai last sunday while Katherine & I were getting ready to hit Poipu beach. It was odd to watch the "later" games start at 10:00 AM ...

More later...

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?