<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm never predicting anything... 

...again. Ever.

I'm stunned by how thoroughly the Seahawks dominated the Panthers. The game wasn't even close. Jake Delhomme played terrible football and the Panthers defense looked absolutely befuddled with how to deal with the Seahawks running game. I was a major skeptic about them coming into the playoffs, but now the Seahawks have made me a believer.

I'm less stunned by the Steelers victory over the Broncos. Jake Plummer made terrible decisions when the game was put on his shoulders and Mike Shannahan had obviously forgotten to look at game film from the previous week, when the Steelers caught the Colts by surprise and marched down the field by the pass. It was a dominating performance from the men of steel.

My preliminary feeling about the Super Bowl is that it is close, but I'd give a slight edge to the Steelers.

Anyway, I'm back on the Iggles beat. I am working on a few pieces about the Eagles position-by-position, as well as their schedule. 'Til then, I'll be hanging out in Wingheads.

E-A-G-L-E-S-EAGLES!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?